Multithreading is a subject that is really hard for me to keep straight in my head. This is a typical timeline of my neuron activity in any multi-threading topic that’s above absolutely basic. Time X: Awareness of a sore lack of understanding about topic. Time X+1: Read the wikipedia article and top few Google search […]
AboutMy ramblings on life, the universe and everything.
- The ANTLR mega tutorial - Federico Tomassetti - Software Architect
- GitHub - donnemartin/system-design-primer: Learn how to design large scale systems. Prep for the system design interview.
- Poems - The Sons of Martha
- A Guide to Deep Learning by YerevaNN
- Learn CSS Layout The Pedantic Way
- machine-learning-for-software-engineers/README.md at master · ZuzooVn/machine-learning-for-software-engineers · GitHub
- Think Before You Parallelize
- Toddlers: Ages 2-4 - Teaching Children to Swim
- GitHub - vic317yeh/One-Click-to-Be-Pro: A list of the best resources to help you get started in becoming a pro
- A fundamental introduction to x86 assembly programming