The scene is a hands-on workshop for developing presentation skills. Sixteen teaching assistants have come prepared with a ten minute teaching session on a topic of their choice. A biologist describes the human genome project. A chemist delights us with the tale of dimerizing a ketone molecule. An Lab TA attempts to convey the intricacies [...]
AboutMy ramblings on life, the universe and everything.
- Watch a series of seven brilliant lectures by Richard Feynman
- AN ENGINEERING MYSTERY: Why pagodas don’t fall down | The Economist
- What Does a Tablet Do to the Child’s Mind? - NYTimes.com
- How does a mutex work? What does it cost? | Musing Mortoray
- NASA trailer reaches crowdfunding goal, will be shown before 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' | The Verge
- Over The Misty Mountains Cold by J R R Tolkien Classic Famous Poet - All Poetry.
- Poetry 180 - The Summer Day
- How to Use Temptation to Strengthen Your Willpower - Peter Bregman - Harvard Business Review
- Don’t get stuck | rc3.org
- Raising a Hindu Kid in New York - NYTimes.com