Vacations — how we love them! It’s not just the water which comes in shades that give the colour blue not just a personality, but a soul; it’s not the sand that’s so fine that you’re tempted swim in it; nor does the salty tang of the insistent ocean breeze really explain it. What really [...]
AboutMy ramblings on life, the universe and everything.
- Watch a series of seven brilliant lectures by Richard Feynman
- AN ENGINEERING MYSTERY: Why pagodas don’t fall down | The Economist
- What Does a Tablet Do to the Child’s Mind? - NYTimes.com
- How does a mutex work? What does it cost? | Musing Mortoray
- NASA trailer reaches crowdfunding goal, will be shown before 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' | The Verge
- Over The Misty Mountains Cold by J R R Tolkien Classic Famous Poet - All Poetry.
- Poetry 180 - The Summer Day
- How to Use Temptation to Strengthen Your Willpower - Peter Bregman - Harvard Business Review
- Don’t get stuck | rc3.org
- Raising a Hindu Kid in New York - NYTimes.com