In a startling discovery made by combining the latest artificial intelligence technology and data mining of health news sources, it has been shown that being charged with possession of assets disproportionate with one’s known sources of income is the leading cause of high blood pressure and coronary problems in India. See here for an example. [...]
AboutMy ramblings on life, the universe and everything.
- Watch a series of seven brilliant lectures by Richard Feynman
- AN ENGINEERING MYSTERY: Why pagodas don’t fall down | The Economist
- What Does a Tablet Do to the Child’s Mind? - NYTimes.com
- How does a mutex work? What does it cost? | Musing Mortoray
- NASA trailer reaches crowdfunding goal, will be shown before 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' | The Verge
- Over The Misty Mountains Cold by J R R Tolkien Classic Famous Poet - All Poetry.
- Poetry 180 - The Summer Day
- How to Use Temptation to Strengthen Your Willpower - Peter Bregman - Harvard Business Review
- Don’t get stuck | rc3.org
- Raising a Hindu Kid in New York - NYTimes.com