Visited the Greek Sculptures exhibition at the National Museum recently. Truly artistic and a wonderful experience to look through the exhibits. What struck me most was the corner in which the busts of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle sat, seemingly mundane compared to the grandeur of the Aphrodites and Athenas (see more exhibition photos here). Isaac [...]
AboutMy ramblings on life, the universe and everything.
- Watch a series of seven brilliant lectures by Richard Feynman
- AN ENGINEERING MYSTERY: Why pagodas don’t fall down | The Economist
- What Does a Tablet Do to the Child’s Mind? - NYTimes.com
- How does a mutex work? What does it cost? | Musing Mortoray
- NASA trailer reaches crowdfunding goal, will be shown before 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' | The Verge
- Over The Misty Mountains Cold by J R R Tolkien Classic Famous Poet - All Poetry.
- Poetry 180 - The Summer Day
- How to Use Temptation to Strengthen Your Willpower - Peter Bregman - Harvard Business Review
- Don’t get stuck | rc3.org
- Raising a Hindu Kid in New York - NYTimes.com